Re: Windows 7 64 Bit - Mounting Network Drives

Dear community,

I have read this conversation and am honestly shocked about the way Damian (whom I do not know, BTW) was "greeted" in response to his initial question. I have noticed several times that too often here talk is about compliance to a string of rules and acronyms anyone daring to post here must have read in order not to annoy the rulers of this list. While I respect the time and dedication of every expert here and know how much it sucks having to read badly phrased subjects, badly asked questions and so forth, I think there is no need to be condescending. I see a lot of lecturing here. Some questions are ignored altogether for reasons their authors do not even know.

I like Cygwin, I want to thank every helpful and dedicated person here for their expertise and patience, but anyway, I have had enough and am going to unsubscribe from this list.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch