Re: Windows 7 64 Bit - Mounting Network Drives

> > I have no control over it. Please feel free to simply ignore it.

> Actually, you're lucky your email wasn't bounced back to you because of this.  It's site policy to not allow such disclaimers.  > See the FAQ entry on this policy here:

>    <https://sourceware.org/lists.html#disclaimer-bounce>

I have seen it now that it has been pointed out. I have changed email addresses in order to comply with The Rules, having first being addressed by a rude adolescent and then told how lucky I am not to have my emails bounced. I humbly acknowledge Your Authority.

What a splendid example of a warm community this is and how much I yearn to participate. If only there were some factual knowledge of the matter at hand, too, it would be ideal in many respects.

"And the pigs began to look like men." (George Orwell)

The bottom line is that cygwin used to work for me and now it doesn't. I've expended a reasonable amount of effort attempting to describe/get round the problem but now I've lost interest. A large part of that is because I asked politely and was treated very rudely. I subscribe to a number of fora and such behaviour is by no means inevitable, however it does appear to be the default here.

How disappointing, but not in the least bit life-changing, of course. Utterly unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

"Whatever." (Alicia Silverstone).