fstab or temp mount -> HKLM mounts table?

How can I add entries to the HKLM "mounts v2" table? I tried using
mount:

mount f: /vol/dosf

but it's only temporary, it doesn't get saved into the HKLM table.

I need to update the HKLM table because the cygwin NFS server only
seems to export directories that are there. E.g. if I export /vol/dosf
(which is not in the HKLM table) NFS clients see an empty dir, even
though on the NFS server /vol/dosf contains many things.

Also, **is this documented anywhere**? The manual talks on and on
about how the HKLM table gets read, but never about how to write it,
which is time silly, time-consuming and annoying. Or maybe I
misunderstood.

Thanks.