Re: suggestion for Cygwin FAQ 2.19 "How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?"

The second attempt was to make sure that I wasn't imagining the first
attempt.  And then I got a message that said I was already subscribed.

At Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:36:57 -0700 I sent the unified diff to the
patches list, but it again does not appear to have gotten there.
Puzzling.  I was able to send it to the main cygwin list.

I don't have a problem because my patch got there by another means, but
if this is an indicator of a problem for others, whatever I can do to
help diagnose...

On Tue 2013-11-12 10:23, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 07:18:13AM -0700, Tom Schutter wrote:
> >I sent this email to the patches list (which I am subscribed to), but it
> >doesn't appear to have gotten there.  At least it does not appear in the
> >archive.
>
> I don't see any indication of email from you to cygwin-patches in
> the logs.  I see what appear to b two attempts to accept a subscription
> but no actual email to the mailing list.
>
> cgf
>
> --

Tom Schutter