Re: ssh takes forever to interrupt-- known problem?

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 08:56:57AM -0400, Chris Olin wrote:
> WFM. http://showterm.io/68154da99e25927f4dacb
>
> Instead of viewing this as a software issue, is it possible something is
> blocking SSH connections to localhost, causing SSH to hang?
>
> What does `ssh -vv` tell you?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response, but I can't see what it has to do
with the problem I'm having.
Ssh isn't hanging and I'm not having any trouble
establishing an ssh connection (to localhost or elsewhere)
or running any commands.
Everything works fine except when I run an output-bound command
and I hit ctrl-c,
it takes a really long time to get back to the prompt.

Don