Re: Available Download Sites empty

On 10/4/2013 4:39 PM, Sean McKell wrote:
Hi,
Running 'setup-x86_64.exe' in Win7, the 'Available Download Sites' list is
empty.  How do I get that to be filled in?
I don't use a proxy.
I've also tried putting in a mirror site from your website
'ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/', but it fails with 'Unable to
get setup.ini'.
thanks for any help

WFFM.  If you're still having problems, see if you can get to the page
below.  It's what "setup*.exe" references to find mirrors.

<http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>

It's a link that's available on the Cygwin site main page.  If that works
through the broswer, check your browser settings to see how it is set up
to access the Internet.  You'll want to replicate that configuration for
"setup*.exe".  If you can't get there through the browser or other tools,
you may just be blocked on your end (locally or somewhere along the path).
"tracert cygwin.com" may help find the problem spot.

--
Larry