Fwd: Way to test cyglsa?

Hi All,

Is there a way to test whether or not cyglsa is functioning?

I've been having a lot of difficulty setting up sshd with passwordless
public key auth on a WIndwos 2003 server. Based on the problem I was
seeing, I thought that cyglsa might be the solution. The cyglsa-config
script was run and the machine was rebooted but I'm still having the
problems form before. At this point, I don't know what role cyglsa is
playing in the overall scheme of things.

Attempting to test sshd always ends in:

debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/Administrator/.ssh/id_rsa
debug3: send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
Connection closed by 127.0.0.1

No failures of any kind are being reported in the event log.

--
 - EJR