Re: Cygwin Installation Stops in Middle

Il 7/4/2013 6:31 AM, Fitzharris, Margaret A ha scritto:
I have been waiting for hours and the installation is stuck at the same point. I have tried both methods of installing all the files and just the default files, and the installation process always gets stuck at the same place. I have turned off the firewall and anti-virus software on my computer.

Is there anything else that I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Margaret Fitzharris

Margaret
please follow up on the same thread.
Opening a new one to discuss always the same issue make
difficult to support you

This script is not part of base
  /etc/postinstall/dbus.sh

so you have residual of previous failed trials.
Setup is trying to run all scripts    /etc/postinstall/*.sh
all completed are renamed    /etc/postinstall/*.sh.done

Remove the full cygwin install directory, and install only
the  Base category (that is the default)

Regards
Marco