Request to list new mirror

Hello,

We've sent the email below to sourcemaster@cygwin.com multiple times over the last few weeks, but haven't heard back.
I'm posting this here hoping that someone responsible for the list of mirrors will see this message here.
I'd appreciate it if someone can point us to a better way to reach sourcemaster.

Please add this mirror to the list of mirrors on your site
All details required are provided below:

- URL
http://mirror.yongbok.net/cygwin
ftp://mirror.yongbok.net/cygwin

- Contact