This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3-184.108.40.206-1 packages to test
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:45:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: sqlite3-220.127.116.11-1 packages to test
- References: <announce.5029275C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1353415897.5592.4.camel@YAAKOV04> <50AD20AD.email@example.com> <878v9udble.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <50EC902B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50FBB773.email@example.com>
David Stacey writes:
> I've done some more testing, but with little success. I ran the
> Subversion built-in tests on sqlite3-3.7.15-1 without Warren's patch,
> and again on sqlite3-3.7.13-1 with the new patch applied. In both
> cases, the Subversion tests plodded along nicely and then froze after
> about 10 hours.
Is it still freezing in FS_TYPE=bdb? If so, shouldn't you be worried
about BerkeleyDB rather than SQlite? I remember subversion being picky
about the exact version of BerkeleyDB being used and me having to
install a different one than I already had (but that's been a 1.6
version IIRC so things might have progressed). And yes, these tests
take far too long.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple