This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Xmgrace now crashes with SIGSYS on launch due to recent update
- From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 04:58:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: Xmgrace now crashes with SIGSYS on launch due to recent update
- References: <CAEk+RYM+PZOLiSppDBEO0KB+VLpiX3jWCk5qxqbz7a7S9SqOxQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:50:03 +0100, Legorol wrote:
> Since a recent update, launching xmgrace now fails with a SIGSYS, even
> on a fresh Cygwin installation. I believe the cause is an update to
> libXmHTML0, of which the current version is 1.1.7-12. When I roll
> libXmHTML0 back to 1.1.7-11, xmgrace starts and works fine.
This has been fixed in 5.1.23-1.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple