mkshortcut -P (from xinit.sh)

Hello,

I have a problem with mkshortcut, namely the one
used in /etc/postinstall/xinit.sh.

% mkshortcut -P /usr/bin/run.exe
Abort
%

this takes 1 minute to abort, and nothing is performed. Without -P, no
problem of course. I also have no problem to write into the
`cygpath -P` directory.

% cygpath -P
/cygdrive/d/Documents and Settings/dexcoff1/Menu Démarrer/Programmes
%

I must say that my installation of Cygwin is "For me only". I do not
have any Administrator priviledges. I use the 20120817 Cygwin snapshot
and latest packages.

I include the strace output with the mkshortcut.exe.stackdump.

Hope this helps,

Denis Excoffier.