Re: how to update

On 8/2/2012 6:10 PM, J.V. wrote:
I want cygwin to silently run the package manager and update my system
everytime I login.

I have over 100 vm's that I use for various things and it is quite the
hassle to update every component in the system on each launch so am looking
for solutions or ideas on how to automatically update things like:

cygwin

See <http://cygwin.com/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.cli>

ant/maven
eclipse/IntelliJ