Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: TeX Live 2012

On 7/16/2012 10:01 AM, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
This morning, when I ran setup.exe to update my Cygwin packages, the
post-install script, /etc/postinstall/texlive-collection-langhungarian.sh,
failed. I've lost the message output by setup.exe, but the referenced
shell script contains the following single line,

/usr/bin/mktexlsr

and that referenced executable does not exist, no doubt the reason
for the error message.

/usr/bin/mktexlsr is provided by texlive-collection-basic. I made a packaging error so that setup.exe didn't recognize texlive-collection-basic as a dependency of texlive-collection-langhungarian. I'll fix that.

Ken