Re: Fwd: CRLF

On 12/31/11 13:32, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
Below please find the response from Thorsten (the mksh developer)
regarding CRLF.
I must say, then why bother with this offbeat mksh? His answers are unconvincing ("I keep everything the same no matter what! Even if it's better to do it differently"). If you just want a ksh Cygwin's got one. Or move over to bash, which is much better.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I was simply furnishing a home. I love music ... and I don't think a $130,000 indoor-outdoor stereo system is extravagant. - Leona Helmsley