Re: Request update of TCL and expect packages

Thank you for the additional information, Marco.

If it is of any assistance to Christopher Faylor, I believe the
tcl/expect and dependent packages have been upgraded on sourceware
<ftp://sourceware.org/pub/cygwinports/portslist.txt>, perhaps the
upgrade will not be that time consuming.

regards,

Craig...