Re: automated cygwin install

On 9/9/2011 2:34 PM, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:

I do not think that you need Step 3.

You might, if the installed package set overruns some low command line length limit somewhere. (This is just the pain of past burns speaking here, not current knowledge.)

Also, I wasn't clear, but Step 3 is optional in my mind. I added it more for OCD reasons than for a good technical reason. It would just be spiffy if the generated script were as small as possible.