Cross complie linux make files onto a windows 7 machine using PGI Cygwin

Hello,

  I am very unfamiliar with linux/unix (don't even know the difference), but
am trying to get some linux software to run on my Windows machine for my
research. I have the makefiles for the software, and it is designed to be
compiled in the PGI complier, which I also have. When i try to compile the
software i start the bash shell through PGI, go to the directory of the
makefiles and enter the command:

make -f make_rrtm_linux_pgi
or
gmake -f make_rrtm_linux_pgi

I've attached screenshots of both trials
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31812441/Cygwin%2Bmake%2Bscreenshot.jpg
in both cases, there seems to be an error, in the case of gmake, something
seems to happen, but it makes a .o file (which I can't find) where I need to
be making a .exe file.

I have been stuck on this for a while, and obviously don't know what I'm
doing, any help would be appreciated. The program I am trying to run is
RRTM, an atmospheric modelling program available free at
(rtweb.aer.com/rrtm_frame.html )

Thanks!