bash died waiting for longjmp before initialization

Greetings,
I've been experiencing seemingly random bash shell crashes on all
(20+) Windows7-x64 systems that I have in a lab which are used for
automated tests of my employer's software.  Every time that bash
crashes, I see an error very similar to the following:
5 [main] bash 3100 fork: child -1 - died waiting for longjmp before
initialization, retry -1, exit code 0xC0000142, errno 11

Occasionally, I also see a few additional errors immediately after the
above error, such as these:
      2 [main] ? (4264) child_copy: cygheap read copy failed,
0x611688E0..0x6116BCF8, done 0, windows pid 0, Win32 error 299
 124115 [main] bash 4264 child_copy: dll data read copy failed,
0x61102000..0x61106BA0, done 0, windows pid 4264, Win32 error 299

I've not had any success manually reproducing or attempting to force
this crash.  Its always been completely random, however it happens at
least once every day on every Win7-x64 system.

I've attached the output from running 'cygcheck -s -v -r' on one of
the systems where this failure has occurred many times.  I can provide
the output from other systems as well if requested.

I'd be happy to answer any questions or provide more information, or
perform some form of debugging if someone requests something specific.

thanks!