Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]

On Jan 26 17:05, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 11:33 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Jan 26 03:53, Dave Korn wrote:
> > >   Hey, main list!  Are we still expecting 1.7.8 by the end of this month?
> >
> > Early Feb is more likely.  From my POV there's just that new issue with
> > stdio blocking each other.  Chris, are you still working on something
> > for 1.7.8?
>
> How about this issue since 1.7.7:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-12/msg00450.html

I, for one, have not seen this error.  Maybe I'm not building as
large projects as you do, but either way, it would be helpful if
you would try to track it down.

For instance, do you have a stacktrace, using the latest snapshot, or
better, Cygwin from CVS?  Did you try to back out the changes from the
20100901 snapshot to see which one of them is the culprit?  From the
ChangeLog I don't see anything obvious.

Corinna

Red Hat