Re: find -execdir executes in wrong dir

Please, don't http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU.

On Nov 29 07:11, pdanford wrote:
> I was wondering how a fix for the below can be obtained as soon as
> it's available? The current implementation of find's -execdir has all
> our scripts that use cygwin halted.

I just tested a vanilla build of findutils-4.5.9 on Linux, and it shows
the exact same problem.  However, the version of findutils-4.5.9 released
as part of Fedora 14 does not have this problem, so there is already a
patch available.

If you need the -execdir functionality, you should revert to findutils
3.5.8-1 for now, until a new Cygwin release of findutils gets announced
on the cygwin-announce mailing list.

Corinna

Red Hat