svn using sasl

Hi, I don't want svn to store passwords in plain text that's why I
decided to use sasl. But I can't login anymore when changing
authentication to sasl. Below I posted some files and commands, could
someone tell me what's wrong with?

my svnserve.conf file:

 [general]
anon-access = read
auth-access = write
# password-db = passwd
authz-db = authz
realm = ModuleViewer

[sasl]
use-sasl = true
min-encryption = 128
max-encryption = 256
pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sasldb
sasldb_path: /etc/sasldb
mech_list: DIGEST-MD5

my authz file:

[groups]
developer = username

[/]
@developer = rw

[repository:/]
@developer = rw

the command I used to generate the password and restart the server:

`/usr/sbin/saslpasswd2.exe -c -f /etc/sasldb -u ModuleViewer username`
`cygrunsrv.exe --stop svn && cygrunsrv.exe --start svn`