Re: simulating console input

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-effectively.html#using-console>.
>Then add this fact - the SSH server uses ptys.  So your program will not
>work with a single character put in the input buffer.  One could
>envision using 'yes' to fill the buffer of the pipe that the Windows
program
>interprets the pty to be.  Perhaps a nicer alternative is to build the
>problematic program with Cygwin, if that's an option, so that it will
>understand the pty.

Would an inline document work?

DosProgram.exe <<!
!

- Phil
Phil Rising, Principal Consultant for Sogeti USA, LLC
Contracted to Nationwide, Corporate Internet and Contact Center Solutions
Team
(Work) (614) 677-7445, (Fax) (614) 677-7046
Alternate email: Phil.Rising@us.sogeti.com