C-o in GNU MC and mintty/rxvt issue?

Recently I decide switch from Far/Total Commander to GNU MC.

I use Cygwin 1.7.1.

MC is look beauty with mintty but I have issue:

 1. when press C-o to see ls output, it have irregular structure,
not indented by column, like column width set to infinity:

{{{
Application Data PrintHood
Bluetooth Software PrivacIE
Cookies Recent
gsview32.ini SendTo
IETldCache UserData
Local Settings WINDOWS
NetHood ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÑ
NTUSER.DAT ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ
ntuser.dat.LOG ÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÑÑ
ntuser.ini ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ ÑÑÐÐ
ntuser.ini.sum ÐÐÐÐÐÐÑ
$ ls
}}}

2. command output printed before command itself:

{{{
                                 xxx xterm xxx
$ echo xxx $TERM xxx
}}}

 3. Second shell not available.
On Debian I get prompt after pressing C-o, with Cygwin MC pressing
any key back me to MC screen.