Re: MS-DOS path warning with maven

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:11:33PM +0200, David Bala??ic wrote:
>On 10 May 2010 20:52, Jeremy Bopp <jeremy@bopp.net> wrote:
>> What's the output when you run the following?
>>
>> $ sh -x "$(which mvn)" -version
>
>I attached it.
>Also the output of cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out

Hmm.  All of this time I thought that "maven" was a package distributed
with Cygwin.  After looking I should have checked
http://cygwin.com/packages/ to see if that was true.

It doesn't look like that is the case so it seems like this
would be YA instance of "check with the package provider rather
than expecting people in the Cygwin list to know".

cgf