Re: List configuration?

On 4/29/2010 10:24 AM, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
On 4/29/2010 10:19 AM, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
Hi folks,

The user's guide requests that people reply to the list, but the default
headers are set up to reply to the sender. This seems a bit strange. I
know it's been this way for ages but I do get tired of realizing I
forgot to change the recipient.

Have you tried using the rely-to-all function of your mailer? When I do that with Thunderbird, the recipient is correctly set to only the list address. If I simply reply, the recipient is indeed set to the sender as you say.

The newer thunderbird (I think starting with version 3) has a button "Reply to List"

I try to remember to use that.

-Ben

-- Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Home: ben@benjammin.net http://www.benjammin.net http://www.linkedin.com/in/benkamen

'fortune' says:
If your next pot of chili tastes better, it probably is
because of something left out, rather than added.