Re: [bulk] - PLEASE TEST YOUR FS (was Re: 1.7.1: cvs version built in is unstable)

On Apr  8 07:41, DEWI - N. Zacharias wrote:

> Hi ,

Thanks, so we have to add NWFS to the list as well.

Oh well.  These filename-crippled filesystems are really a chicken/egg
problem, codewise.  On one hand Cygwin can't open the files and gets an
ENOENT kind of error from NT, on the other hand Cygwin needs the open
file handle to get information about the underlying filesystem.  I'm not
sure yet how to solve this problem.

Corinna

Red Hat