X in Cygwin interacts with Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0.30128.1 RC1REL

When X is running, Visual Studio will often fault upon close or switching projects.
It does not occur every time, and it seems to require a debugging session
in Visual Studio before the fault will occur ( I was not doing a debugging session on X or
anything using a Cygwin component at all, I did not build any Cygwin component )

If X is not running the problem with Visual Studio does not occur.

Something is wrong, but I have no idea who is wrong. I have also report this to
Microsoft.