libiconv and iconv() prototype

The newlib header for iconv.h was recently fixed to comply with the POSIX
prototype, but cygwin is still stuck with a bogus const on the second argument
of iconv().  It's kind of a catch-22 - libiconv configures itself to preserve
the system's prototype, but on cygwin, the system's prototype comes from
libiconv, because we do not use newlib's implementation.  So it takes an
explicit action while building from source in order to properly get a libiconv
installation to use the correct signature; I think it should be possible with:
 ./configure am_cv_proto_iconv_arg1=

Any chance we can get a new libiconv-1.13-11 build with the updated signature?

--
Eric Blake