Re: openSSH problem

On 12/17/2009 02:04 AM, StÃphanie Cettou wrote:
Thank you very much. I tried to reinstall cygwin, but the problem is the same..
How I can find scripts ssh-host-config and ssh-user-config to compare?

So you didn't run these after you installed openssh? That would be a big part (all?) of your problem. You may benefit from reading the Cygwin OpenSSH readme in the /usr/share/doc/Cygwin directory. You should run these scripts to configure OpenSSH for use. Trying to start the service before configuring isn't likely to have good results.

You can find these scripts in /bin.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746