Re: Looking for the 'stdout' of a Windows application

Andy Koppe wrote:

[snip]
> I'm currently working on a little utility for this sort of situation.
> It's called 'conin' and translates Cygwin pty input to Windows console
> input. Source is available at
> http://mintty.googlecode.com/svn/utils/conin.c and a Cygwin 1.7
> executable can be found at
> http://mintty.googlecode.com/files/conin-0.0.1.zip.
>
> Run it as a wrapper for your program, e.g.:
>
> $ conin cleartool
>
> More info at http://groups.google.com/group/mintty-discuss/browse_thread/thread/1f9cf480117b8a0b

And there's the old 'ttyfier' which almost worked:

I say almost because it assumes a fixed terminal size and it fails if
the output exceeds that size, and there where other problems but the OP
might find it good enough for the job.

I'm looking forward to try 'conin'.
--
Renà Berber