Re: Help with errors while compiling

Thank you Dave! I hadn't thought of doing it directly in the cygwin console,
because I had tried it on my regular console which also has the cygwin path
in it, but it also has the mingw32 path.. which I think that's the root of
all evil :\

>  Hey, no fair, you never mentioned all that before!

Sorry I forgot :\

It works great like that, also with my makefile.. but I want it to work with
the IDE, because I like a lot of its features, and I'm I don't like the
cygwin console much. I just need to know what environment I need to create
in it. Any clues where I could find this type of information?

I know I used mingw-make32 but.. I've also tried using the
C:\Cygwin\bin\make, and I get the same errors, so if there could be a way to
put the same environment that cygwin console has, into my IDE. Where is this
environment information listed?

Ed.