Re: R: 'gm convert' in 1.5 and 1.7

Marco Atzeri ha scritto:
--- Lun 5/10/09, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:

Marco Atzeri ha scritto:
Hi Angelo,
it is a change of behavior implemented by
upper stream developer 2 years ago

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.graphicsmagick.help/857

so it is not my fault and you are the first to notice
and complain :-) .

Hm... obviuosly I do not understand the 'logic' of this
change upstream... :-P

...but thanks for having clarified this! :-)

Cheers, Angelo.

latest news http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.graphicsmagick.help/868

"You should be happy to hear that the JPEG --> PDF bloat problem will be fixed in the next GraphicsMagick release (and today's development snapshot).

Behavior won't be the same as 1.0. The default is to produce compressed output most suitable for the image, but the user is able to override the compression options with -compress. "

so wait for next release ;-)

Oh Marco, thanks for following this so deeply! Thanks!

Angelo