cygwin standalone package installation script

Long back, I used a bash script to install individual cygwin packages
that have been downloaded in an offline manner (I forget if it is
called "setup.sh" or "install.sh") and hard time finding it again. The
script correctly updated the setup info such that it could later be
managed using setup.exe. Does anyone know where to find this script?

I noticed that setup.exe now has some experimental command-line
options, but it still doesn't support obvious options such as
specifying specific packages (ONLY) to install. On one of the m/cs I
haven't updated cygwin for a very long time, and running setup.exe, I
found several tens of packages to be updated, include the core cygwin
dll itself. However, I need one missing package urgently so don't want
to install all. I was hoping to click at the root of the packages to
cycle through from "Default" and find something like "Keep", but it
cycles through "Install", "Reinstall", "Uninstall", but there is no
"Keep". Is there another to achieve what I want using the current
setup.exe interface?

Thanks,
Hari