MinTTY 0.4-alpha1

Hi,

I've uploaded development release 0.4-alpha1 of MinTTY to
http://mintty.googlecode.com. This has a few new or improved features
to try and break:

- The options dialog gained an Apply button and no longer blocks
terminal output.
- The options have been rearranged, hopefully for the better.
- Font size can be changed with Ctrl+'+' and Ctrl+'-'. Ctrl+0 goes
back to the configured font size.
- The command line cursor can be moved by clicking with the mouse.
(This works by generating left/right arrow keycodes.)
- PuTTY's option for setting the maximum number of lines in the
scrollback buffer is back. (Previously that was fixed to 65535.)
- Decreasing the window width no longer crops lines, i.e. hidden parts
reappear after increasing the size again.
- The row and column settings in the options now control startup size
only, to avoid accidentally saving the current size.

The manpage hasn't yet been brought into sync with these changes.

Let me know how you get on, or what else you'd like to see improved.
(But don't mention tabs! :)

Andy