Re: Can't get unison to syncroze permission bits

> I can't get unison to syncronize the permission bits between my C: drive and my USB drive. Both are NTFS. I use "perms -1".
>
> What am I missing?

Morten, thanks for the report.  I'll look at this as soon as I can, but I don't
think it will be this week.

My initial guess is that there's some problem in propagating permissions to
removable media.  I.e. if permissions will propagate between directories on the
hard drive, but not between the hard drive and a USB drive, then that's the
problem.

Anyway I'll try to reproduce the problem here.  I sync over the network with
permissions, and it works fine.

Andrew.