Cmake doesn't seem to find the new OpenGL include files correctly

Working with a project that uses Cmake/ccmake and OpenGL I noticed that
while cmake seems to locate the Libraries for Opengl correctly in
/usr/lib/w32api it seems to insist that the include directory is
/usr/include and not /usr/include/w32api or /usr/include/opengl (as the
latest patch creates).

I experimented some with the FindOpenGL.cmake file in
/usr/share/cmake-2.6.2/modules and it seems no matter what you put in
for paths or the order that you place for the FIND_PATH command for
GL/gl.h it will still return /usr/include.  Which based on the latest
patch and some conflicts that were found after all the X11 rework would
not be correct (as I think I understand it) especially since it is find
the lib ini w32api as it should.

This is probably more related to upstream of cmake but thought the
cmake maintainer might want to take a look and confirm my findings or
tell me what I  am doing wrong.

Using a Hello world example:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <GL/gl.h>