Looking for: Cygwin binary PHP for Apache 1 or 2 on cygwin

I've tried looking for a Binary distribution of PHP that will work with Apache 1 under cygwin. I bought a program thinking I HAD PHP but discovered later that my current server had no PHP support.

I'm resorting to binary distributions because I can't seem to to compile PHP or Apache 2 sources without getting "unresolved symbols' in a shared library. I don't know if the problem is a buggy gcc but I've updated all of the libs & header files and still getting the errors. I'm running XP Pro with SP3.

Waiting.....
- Paul