Online Job Opening Opportunity (Kindly Reply If Interested)

Attn:

We have a job opening for the position of Accounts receivable officer. Would you like to work from your home and get paid Weekly? We are offering this position to all interested applicants. Please carefully read through.

ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY is a well established Manufacturing Firm that delivers high quality precision furniture�s products to some of the largest and best known companies in far back Asia ,the Regions Of United Kingdom (UK) and Rest of The world for a long time. You will find our high quality furniture�s in the BEST products on the market today.

ABOUT US:

About Our Company
Our Vision, Values, Mission and Operating Principles have been developed to reflect not only our day-to-day work on our core business strategies, but also to guide us through the challenges and opportunities that come with global expansion and rapidly changing markets.

Job Description

Your primary task for now, as a representative of the company is to Coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer.

After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products but in most cases we make our clients prepay for orders or items they order for. About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through bank transfers drawn from the United Kingdom (UK) based on the amount involved.

We have decided to open this new contract -to-hire job position for solving this problem.

Your First Primary task (Collection of Payments):

1. Receive payment from our Customers or Clients.
2. Cash Payment at your Bank
3. Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be directed to send payment to (Payment is to be forwarded by Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer). Western Union Money Transfer Charges will be deducted from the company�s funds. Prospective Finance coordinators should forward their resume or information�s. Below if

interested:

1. Your Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. City/State:
4. Zip Code:
5. Phone Number(s):
6. Sex:
7. Marital Status:
8. Age:
9. Attach any means of personal Identification:
(e.g.: Driver's License, Passport etc.)

A swift acknowledgment of the receipt of this email will be appreciated.

Thanks For Your Checking to Apply with US.

Engr. John Martins

(Staffing and Recruiting Dept)

ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY