RE: User name problem

John Emmas wrote on 27 October 2008 12:58:

> This suggests sending a blank email of the following form:-

  I also noticed that the list-unsubscribe addresses are broken; I dropped a
note to the overseers' list on Friday.  However, at least for me, the web
interface /is/ working: read on.

> What
> else can I do to unsubscribe (or how can I find out my user name)?

  Look in the headers of any post you receive from the list.  There will be a
"list-unsubscribe" header, that should contain the email address that you're
actually subbed under, in USER=DOMAIN.TLD format.  If you convert the = to an
@ and post it into the web form you should get a confirmation request more or
less straight away; I just tested it for me and it's still working this
morning.

    cheers,
      DaveK