Re: Run ssh-host-config fails and is looking for diffutils

Matt Kemmerer wrote:
Mark Stryker wrote:
Where can I download the diffutils?
Where should I put these files and is there something I need to do to the
diffutils before I attempt to run ssh-host-config?
What is cmp?

Re-run 'setup.exe' and click on the "View" button until it reads "Full".
Then scroll through the list of packages until you find "diffutils".
Select on "Skip" once to change it to the current version to install.
Hit "Next" to install it.

Is there a dependency missing from the openSSH package then?

From what I can tell, yes.

Holliston, MA 01746