Re: wstring support in GCC 4.1.2 in Cygwin 1.5.25-11

Thanks a lot for the valuable information.

I have some more question on the same, just to clarrify things  a bit more..

What do u mean by full unicode enabled??

Will my code which contains 'wstring' compile?

I have to take some decisions based on this, so would like to know how could
confirm this information. Is it there in any Cygwin specification or site
link.

Thanks & Regards
Vipin