Initiate a Dial-up Connection from the command line?

I'm running some tests of a radio modem where I need to bring up the
Windows Connect Dial-up Connection dialog (Start -> Settings [->
Control Panel] -> Network Connections -> Dial-up Connection) and
click the Dial button on a Windows box that's inconvenient to get
to.  It would be much easier if I could ssh to this box (which I
can) and just execute some command from the Cygwin bash command
line.  Is there some Cygwin utility or other method to do this?

Thanks,
Gary