Problem with mkgroup

I am having problems with a new cygwin install on windows vista business.

The first time I log in I get an error message about my group being mkgroup.  The error message states to run mkpasswd and mkgroup with the -d flag for domain users.  I get a very large passwd file when running this.  Am I safe to delete the majority of the users from the passwd file, mainly just leaving my own login?  I'm guessing there are some "admin" type users that probably need to still be there.  Is there a list of the users to keep, because my file if very, very long?

Thanks....
Erik

--
Erik Weibust