Re: Unable to install pdftk

Santhosh Kumar Yedidi wrote:

> I have got the pdftk package from its website. The when I tried to
> install it shows error of java libs. Can any one help how to install
> this package

Slow down there.  Why are you asking here?  pdftk is not a Cygwin
package and according to
<http://www.accesspdf.com/article.php/20041129180128366> it is built
with MinGW/MSYS.  So what has this got to do with Cygwin?  You should
ask the person you got it from how to use it.

If you want general help using Cygwin tools then you have to be specific
and tell us exactly what you downloaded and from where, exactly what
commands you tried to run, and the exact output that it gave.  You can't
just say "it shows error of java libs" and expect that to be meaningful.

Brian