Fw: clear

Hello,

I have just reinstalled cygwin from scratch (deleted c:\cygwin directory)
and noticed that the clear command was not in /usr/bin anymore.

In Cygwin Package List, it says that clear was removed and that ncurses
should be used instead (?). However, libncurses7 and libncurses8 ARE
installed on my machine, according to setup.exe, which means, I guess,
that ncurses is installed.

How do you use ncurses "clear" command, if there is such a thing?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Philippe