Re: Trouble with perl fork() and exec()

George wrote:

I have done that on the host in question. It threw an error about a python dll:

$ ./rebaseall
ReBaseImage (/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Numeric/arrayfns.dll) failed with last error =6

Hi,

I had a dig through the archives which suggest this error is caused by a still running process. I took some time to make sure everything was stopped and then I've rerun the rebaseall command.

Unfortunately, this is still occuring.

I had a look in /proc/ :

$ cat /proc/*/exename
/usr/bin/ash.exe/usr/bin/cat.exe

I'm at a loss as to what could be holding up the python dll. Is there any advice for how to find this?

Thanks in advance,

George