Re: ls / rm etc return "no such file or directory"

Based on the idea that its a file locking problem, I ran "handle" from
sysinternals, and it showed up as an open filehandle in an explorer.exe
process.  I terminated the process, and all is well.

I don't understand how it got into that state yet, but I'm closer.  Thanks
for the hints.