Re: g++ doesn't work

I've removed the gnude and mingw directories from my path and now I'm
no longer getting the error message stating that there are multiple
dlls in my path. This hasn't fixed the problem, though. g++ (and gcc)
still don't work. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling
cygwin, to no avail.

I've attached a new "cygcheck -svr" output file.

Darrell