Re: ls: reading directory /cygdrive/c: No such file or directory

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Nope.  This looks rather messy.  If there's no way of defining
a whole directory to take out of the equation, it's quite useless.
There's nothing Cygwin can do against this stuff which apparently
intercepts kernel API calls.  It's their call.

Hi Corinna,
just a quick update on what I tried, maybe it helps you or the people at Altiris - I installed cygwin inside a new SVS Layer and the error ("No such file or directory") occured on any single directory inside /

Wish you great holidays,

Mike

--
Michael Baierl